GPEI Web Renewal
The new Government of PEI website is designed to better serve residents and businesses by making it easier to search and find information in English or French from any device, anywhere, any time – all the time.
GPEI eServices Portal
New online services include online application and payment for electrical permits, food premises permits, family and seniors housing applications, and access to information requests.
GPEI by the numbers
- The new site combines 50 sites and sub-sites into one.
- 80,000 pages of content have been sorted and rewritten.
- 75 per cent of priority content from the existing site is now online and available for use.
- 80 staff across government are trained to use the new content management system.
- Phase 1 was completed for $2.5 million.